Efoil course included for a limited time!
- 3 videos with every steps to make the molds and the final parts.
- A downloadable PDF file with detailed information about the materials and tools used.
- Downloadable STL files to 3D print each part of the molds.
- The minimum 3D printer height needed is 20 cm and a minimum plate size of 20 cm x 20 cm.
24$ - (save 42%)
What you'll learn:
- Learn to model your projects in a 3D environment
- How to model a 3d printable mold
- How to make your 3d printed mold fully reusable
- How to make an easy to use vacuum bagging system
- How to laminate a carbon fiber (or fiber glass) part
- Important : I'm currently working on the course to add more and better tutorials. I will keep the price low while I'm working on it, so it's the best time to join now and enjoy the new tutorials and 3d models for free!
14days money back guarantee condition: After buying the course, watch the video and if you are satisfied with the final results, download the files. If you are not satisfied with the final result, you have 14 days to ask for a full refund. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a refund, no digital products must be downloaded.