Eternal sword included (limited time offer)
- 3D printable files for small printers (build plate : 15cm x 15cm and height : 20cm)
- 3D printable files for larger printers (build plate : 30cm x 30cm and height : 40cm)
- Details on how to make the sword step by step
- Details on the material used
- About 2.2 kg of resin is used for this project, and a spool of 1kg of PLA plastic (depending on how you decide to 3d print your parts).
What you'll learn:
- Learn to model your resin projects in a 3D environment
- How to model a 3d printable mold
- How to make your 3d printed mold fully reusable
- How to cast large parts in a 3d printed mold
14days money back guarantee condition: After buying the course, watch the video and if you are satisfied with the final results, download the files. If you are not satisfied with the final result, you have 14 days to ask for a full refund. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a refund, no digital products must be downloaded.